Three people with severe allergies have died in recent months after eating curries thought to have been contaminated with peanuts.
Listen to You and Yours on Radio 4 and hear why it’s happening and the concerns of trading standards officers about hidden ingredients in our food.
Ground almond powder is used in many curry dishes, but Trading Standards Officers have found that the product is being mixed with peanuts. A man with a severe peanut allergy has died after eating a curry with the almond ingredient.
Corinne Low of Trading Standards speaks on the programme.